SU JOK ACUPUNCTURE
The method is special for every disease and it doesn't require huge financial expenses or special medical knowledge, profound skills and intricate devices. Everyone can use this method at any age with benefits to the health.
Many people are familiar with acupuncture and its varieties such as trigger point massage, influence on biologically active points by heat, electricity, etc. These methods of healing are used only after a long professional studying and practice.
Korean doctor Park Jae Woo discovered a unique sanitation method of organism to heal via hands and feet. He proved that there are some zones on feet and palms which connected with all organs and systems of an organism. Pathological changes in the organism are shown by morbidity of these zones, and influencing on them in the various ways, especially by acupuncture, brings medical effect.
Look carefully at your palms:
Hands and feet are part of the body that are subject to mechanical and other kinds of irritation during walking or any other work. Those irritations provide maintenance of health in the organism; due to them we are not sick constantly. Don't we start to rub our hands first when it is cold? Aren't warm feet a basis of a comfort in cold times?When illness occurs in a specific place of your body, points and zones of high sensitivity appear in the systems of conformity of hands and feet. If we influence these points there appears an impulse that goes to area of illness and points of pathology in your organism that in turn starts to heal itself.
Each finger on a hand and a foot is similar to a whole person’s body. The finger has 3 parts - phalanxes. The body also has three parts without extremities - a head, a chest cell and a belly cavity. These parts are neatly separated from each other on the body and on the finger. It is so-called system of conformity of "insect".
Hands and feet are projected on each end of phalanxes according to the basic system of conformity. Hence, they are similar to the whole body. This is a mini-system of conformity.
The essence of healing is to find in one of the systems of conformity a zone of conformity to sick organ or a place the most painful points and to influence on them by one of following methods: by a needle, mechanical massage, a magnetic field, warming up, influence by electricity, color etc.
These actions at initial stages of diseases can lead to recovery and allow prevention of the development of acute and chronic illnesses. Giving practical recommendations for treatment, we talk only about influence on the hand because it is easier to treat your organism via hands. Active points on feet are also very effective at treatment. Anyone can find the points of conformity on the feet guided by pictures of the hands, because hands and feet have identical structure.
By probe (or anything with a rounded end with a diameter approximately 2 mm) press on the conformity zone of organs on a palm as much as you can bear the pain. It is necessary to note, that at initial search of points, pressing should not be too strong because it may appear that all points are painful. Searching the necessary points it is important to increase the pressure gradually. The points which are more sensitive to pain at the same level of pressure should be chosen as the conformity points for treatment.
Here is a brief description of influence methods on the points of conformity.
Press the most painful of the points found up to a tolerant pain and by vibrating movement massage it within 1-5 minutes. Thus, it is possible to do it not only with one or several points but also to massage the whole zone of conformity by a proper massage roller or a special massage ring. To influence the points of conformity mechanically you may use many improvised means such as fine stones, metal or other material balls, seed grains, etc. These things are pasted by a sticky plaster on conformity points and are massaged periodically.
It is possible to put magnets on conformity points fixing them by sticky plaster. The magnet should be arranged on the most painful point. The magnet has southern and northern poles. Please check up suitability of polarity to your organism. If your condition becomes worse, change the vector of the magnet to opposite one.
Many diseases especially diseases connected with external manifestations may be healed by color therapy. If external illness appears only by reddening without swelling and pain, it should be treated by black color. If illness is shown by swelling, itch, weak passing pains, it should be treated by green or dark blue colors. If illness is manifested by significant but not constant pains and occurrence of erosion, it should be treated with red and yellow colors. If illness is indicated by strong constant pains, or the appearance of ulcers, and the affected area gets a gray-black color, it should be treated by yellow and red colors. To apply color therapy it is necessary to paint points of conformity by a marker of definite color.
Treatment of functional and organic disorders in which Su-Jok therapy is applied:
1. DISEASES of NERVOUS SYSTEM (osteochondrosis, insomnia, neuralgia, neuritis, neurodistrophical syndromes, hernia of intervertebral disk, consequences of concussion of the brain);
2. DISEASES of VEGETATIVE NERVOUS SYSTEM (vasomotor dyscrasia of various genesis, neurotic syndromes, overfatigue-defatigation);
3. VASCULAR DISEASES of CEREBRO-SPINAL
4. CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS (hypertensive disease- mild case, cardiac neurosis, hypotonia, anaemia, myocarditis, microcardiopathy)
5. DISEASES of RESPIRATORY SYSTEM (chronic bronchitis, tracheitis, bronchial asthma without pulmonary heart disease);
6. DISEASES OF DIGESTIVE APPARATUS (chronic gastritis, duodenitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, chronic enterocolitis, peptic ulcer disease, intestine dyskinesia, hemorrhoid, chronic noncalculous cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia);
7. DISEASES of URINOGENITAL SYSTEM (acute and chronic cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, prostatitis, impotency, urolithiasis);
8. DISEASES of
9. OTOLARYNGOLOGIC DISEASES (otitis, cochlear neuritis, laryngitis, rhinitis, sinuitis, genyantritis (sinus trouble), amblyacousia (diminished hearing), anosmia);
10. DISEASES of LOCOMOTOR APPARATUS, MUSCULES (arthropathy: polyarticular rheumatoid arthritis, acropathy, arthrosis, myositis, scapulohumeral periarthritis ( Duplay's disease, frozen shoulder), posttraumatic pain syndrome);
11. GYNECOLOGY (menopause, adnexitis, mastopathy);
12. OCULAR DISEASES (St. Claire's disease (conjunctivitis), optic neuritis, blear-eyedness (delacrimation), iridocyclitis, pain in the eyeballs, immature cataract);
13. ENDOCRINE SYSTEM DISTURBANCE
14. SKIN DISEASES (neurodermatitis, dermatitis, local and common hyperhidrosis, allergies);
15. INCREASE OF IMMUNE FUNCTIONS
16. SEXUAL DISORDER (libido decline, premature ejaculation);
17. Chronic alcoholism, smoke addiction, abuse of narcotics (abstinence symptoms), toxicomania (abstinence symptoms).
Coniferous needles, leaves, petals, grafts and especially seeds (fruits) are powerful and very efficient for stimulation of therapeutic points and correspondence areas on hands and feet.
Plant's seeds are living biological items having mighty energy and own magnet fields.
Usually seeds or other parts of plants are attached with sticking plaster directly to unhealthy organs or those parts of palms and feet which correspond to them. The most painful points are selected with the help of diagnostic probe, or just toothpick, match, etc. The consecutive pressing on such points should be of equal force. If you are not sure that you can hit plumb centre, attach several seeds so that to cover supposed zone with them.
1) Oblong seeds - upper and lower limbs, intestine, lips, nose;
2) Spherical - eyes, head, breast;
3) bean-shaped - kidneys, stomach;
4) shape of peach- urinary and gall bladders;
5) racemose - pancreas.
6) Eye disorders, head and mammary glands problems can be cured by round seeds (cherry, black pepper, pea);
7) cerebropathy - walnut;
8) heart- guelder (arrowwood, cranberry bush),buckwheat or pumpkin;
9) kidneys, stomach - bean;
10) intestines, veins, long bone- oats, brome grass;
11) Backbone, joints - bit of culm or carnation stems.
12) The seed stores information about whole plant and possesses its healthfulness. If you know effects of drug plants it will be easier to pick necessary seeds to cure your disease:
14) bird cherry (zones of large and small intestines)- diarrhea;
15) briar (dogrose) (zones of liver and gall bladder)-affections of the liver (hepatopathy);
16) pomegranate stones (granatum) (zones of ear and eye)- ocular and aural diseases;
17) flax (zones of mouth and large intestine)-constipation and toothache;
18) pea (zones of kidneys and urinary tracts)-urolithiasis;
19) corn (maize) (pancreas)- diabetes;
20) claw (zones of lower limbs)-varicosity,thrombophlebitis;
21) rice (bronchi zones)-bronchitis, bronchial asthma;
22) arrowwood (snowball), hawthorn (zones of head and heart)-hypertension;
23) dill and fennel (zones of large and small intestines)-meteorism;
24) watermelon (zones of kidneys and urinary tracts) - edemas